Independent Medical Evaluations
- All exams are scheduled within 24-hours of the request.
- Notification letters with travel instructions are sent to each claimant.
- Medical records along with a list of questions are sent to the IME physician to be addressed in the report. Questions can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Claimants/Attorneys are called one week prior to the exam to ensure attendance.
- You are notified the same day if the claimant fails to keep the appointment.
- Our ‘Immediate Exam Form’ notifies you of your claimant’s medical status prior to receiving the written report.
- Physician’s narrative report is emailed, faxed or mailed within 5-7 business days.
- Our ‘Diary Letter’ is sent to remind you that your claimant may need a re-evaluation if further treatment is necessary.
- We customize your attorney/claimant appointment letters specifically for your company.
- We handle all dealings with the attorney of record.
- Interpretation and transportation services are provided when needed.
- All physicians are available for depositions and/or court appearances.
- Verbal and rush requests are provided if needed.
- All of the physicians in our database are in private practice and are independent of PEG.
- Dental IMEs are also available.
- We will pick-up the films from your office, the scan center, the attorney’s office or the doctor’s office for you.
- We will deliver the films to a board certified radiologist with a letter than informs the doctor of what needs to be addressed.
- Films are picked up free of charge in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County.
- The turn-around time for the report is one week from the date the doctor receives the films.
- We discuss with you the specialty of the physician you are requesting to conduct the review.
- We consult with you to determine the reason for the review.
- We will ask questions that the doctor needs to address in the report.